Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 416

Thread: Cherie's Chat Room

  1. #31
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I had so much fun talking with you guys. Your alot of fun. Sorry I didn't make it back, it started raining here and I couldn't get back on. And yeah, I'm sure we'll get together again soon. Have a great nite. [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Don't [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] lilmama~ we will be chatting again and we'll let you know when, we had alot of fun. Such fun people. Glad I found fun people.
    Have a beautiful day! [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    That was the fastest hour and a half ever. You know you're having fun when the time is flying by!
    EllaNoise, NewYorkJettster and I were there from 8:30 till about 10:00 EST and it was definitely a blast. Room for 7 more (10 max) next time. Hope it comes together soon!
    If Cherie would drop by it would be absolutely awesome 4 sure!

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus Danger

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Free Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey lilmomma216
    I though we could be friends but I guess my spelling is not good enough for you Cherie
    you're such a nice person.

  5. #35
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Yes Gus~ would be nice if Cherie could drop by, even if it's for a few mins. The time alwayz does fly when your having fun. Have a great day people
    - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Maybe some of us can get together saturday nite for chit-chat and for a pre-birthday party for Lancelot and Joan Jett's birthday's [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]
    As some of you may know Joan will be overseas playing for the troops starting on her birthday for 2 weeks. But, maybe Lancelot will show.So try to come in around 8:30ish a we'll have a party, and celebrate their birthdays and life in general. Have a wonderful nite. - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  7. #37
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Charlie c the chat challenged one will give it a try as well.

  8. #38
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I know you are having problems getting into chat, I did too for a while. If you have problems getting in sat nite, post it on the board and I will check for your post if you can't get in, maybe I can help you out. Is it just not letting you in, or is it something else. Don't woory Charlie C. we'll get you in. - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Dog E Style's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 11th, 2002
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wanna come in and play too. Let me know when the next one is and i'll try to make it.

    I work nights Mon - Thur, Friday's off, Saturday's I work Evenings, I get home usually by 8:30 or close to it and I'm off on Sunday's.

    NYJ - [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] Love Ya Babe. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Flowers and Kisses for ya.

    BabyButch [img]cool.gif[/img]

  10. #40
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Oh DOG E. STYLE darlin~ How have you been, I know we spoke last week, but how is everything this week. How's the other half doing. And as for the chit-chat session, it will start around 8:30 saturday nite. I hope you do make it in, we are going to have a little party and celebrate a few birthdayzzz. So, I hope to catch ya in the chat, we had a rock and roll of a time sat nite. So, hope you can make it. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic